- Complies with WHS 2019 Regulations for Work Vehicles.
- The ideal grab and run deluxe Ute kit.
- Grab and run design with Snake & Spider Bite treatment contents for those unexpected emergencies.
- Medium-sized case with internal compartments ready for that unexpected roadside emergency.
- Dimensions: 290 (W) X 280 (H) X 100 (D) MM
- 50 X ADHESIVE STRIPS, PLASTIC, 72 X 19MM, 50PK
- 4 X ALCOHOL WIPE, SACHET
- 2 X WOUND CLEANSING WIPE, NON-STING, SACHET
- 1 X COLD PACK, INSTANT, LARGE
- 1 X CONFORMING BANDAGE, 5CM, WHITE
- 1 X CONFORMING BANDAGE, 7.5CM, WHITE
- 60 X COTTON BALLS, 60PK
- 1 X RESUSCITATION FACE SHIELD, DISPOSABLE WITH NON-RETURN VALVE
- 1 X LEAFLET, CPR/EAR.WALLET SIZE
- 2 X CREPE BANDAGE, HEAVY WEIGHT, 10CM, BROWN
- 2 X DISPOSABLE GLOVES, 2PK
- 1 X EMERGENCY FIRST AID INFORMATION BOOKLET, BASIC, DL SIZE
- 1 X EMERGENCY SHOCK BLANKET, SILVER SPACE
- 2 X EYE PAD, STERILE
- 2 X EYE WASH SOLUTION, 30ML AMPOULE
- 1 X SPLINTER FORCEPS, STAINLESS STEEL, 12.5CM
- 2 X GAUZE SWAB, 7.5 X 7.5CM, 5PK
- 1 X HYDROGEL BURNS GEL, 3.5G SACHET
- 2 X NON-ADHERENT DRESSING, 10 X 7.5CM, STERILE
- 2 X NON-ADHERENT DRESSING, 5 X 5CM, STERILE
- 1 X ACCIDENT REPORT NOTEBOOK WITH PENCIL
- 1 X PAPER TAPE, 2.5CM X 5M, HYPO-ALLERGENIC, WHITE
- 1 X PLASTIC BAG, RESEALABLE, LARGE, 305 X 230MM
- 1 X PLASTIC BAG, RESEALABLE, MEDIUM, 230 X 150MM
- 1 X PLASTIC BAG, RESEALABLE, SMALL, 125 X 100MM
- 2 X POVIDONE IODINE SWABS
- 12 X SAFETY PINS, ASSORTED, 12PK
- 1 X SCISSORS, STAINLESS STEEL, 12.5CM
- 1 X SNAKE 'N' SPIDER BITE INFORMATION BOOKLET. FOLD OUT A5 SIZE FIRST AID BASICS
- 5 X SPLINTER PROBE, DISPOSABLE
- 2 X TRIANGULAR BANDAGE, COTTON, LARGE, WHITE
- 5 X WOUND CLOSURE STRIPS, 3 X 75MM, 5PK
- 1 X WOUND DRESSING, NO.14, STERILE
Standards & Compliance
This first aid kit complies with WHS Code of Practice 2018 for work vehicles in Australia and New Zealand, but does not comply to workplace standards. This kit is also ARTG Registered (no. 128314) and exceeds Australian Standard AS2675-1983 (Size A). All FastAid products are manufactured and distributed in accordance with FastAid's stringent quality assurance procedures.
More From This Category