Our heroes we consider to be uniformed athletes.
Those who respond first to action and demand their footwear to perform in the toughest conditions.
The Magnum Vulcan Collection is faster , lighter and delivers the burden of weight, the fatigue during long shifts and aiding mobility to the wearer.
- 2.0-2.2 mm full grain fire retardant with Fusion fire-retardant textile (50% Nomex, 50% Kevlar and Teflon) low-profile rip-stop weave to deliver excellent thermal protection, with superior abrasion resistance and water repellence
- i-Shield ultimate protection against liquids, dirt and blood pathogen resistant
- Fast lacing fireboot for structural firefighting tested and certified to AS/NZS 4821:2014
- Agion anti-bacterial treated lining
- Poron performance cushioning brings long lasting comfort and high performance shock absorption
- Composite toe which is as strong as steel but much more lightweight, and also scanner safe
- Composite anti-penetration plate which is as strong as steel but much more lightweight, and also scanner safe
- Ortholite footbed with anti-bacterial properties providing out-of-the-box comfort
- Vibram heat resistant outsole for use in extreme situations and will maintain its performance in a wide range of temperatures, tested up to 300 degrees. This outsole is certified to Electrical Insulation and provides the highest slip-resistance SRC
- Weight: 950 grams (half pair US 9)